Does traditional medicine have any solution to treat women's disease?
Traditional medicine has been used to treat many diseases, including gynecology. Like most traditional medicine guidelines, prevention is a priority. Traditional medicine offers appropriate recommendations based on individual’s temperament to prevent these conditions.
Women's health concerns according to Lifestyle viewpoint
Traditional medicine recommend following tips in order to women’s health:
- Don’t wear tight clothes for a long time. Because it disturbs blood circulation to the uterus.
- Avoid cold bathing during the menstruation.
- Avoid stress.
- Fast foods due to increase black bile, excessive consumption of beef and veal and canned food can increase the risk of woman's disease.
- Don’t eat foods with cold temper and avoid other factors that cause fat accumulation around the pelvis.
- Daily walking and warming the pelvis play important role in women’s health. Walking and regular exercise, along with health benefits, also helps to treat obesity. It should be noted that in many cases obesity is one of the main causes of disease in women.
Which women's diseases are controlled or cured by traditional medicine?
- Ovarian Cysts
- Uterine fibroids
- Uterine prolapse
- Uterine tube obstruction
- Lack of libido
- Painful intercourse
- Painful menstruation
- Irregularities menstruation
- Polycystic ovary syndrome
- Bleeding Disorders during menstruation
- Recurrent infections
- Frequent miscarriage
- Nausea and vomiting during pregnancy
- Low breast milk supply
- Breast tumor
- Breast enlargement
- Small breasts
- Breast ptosis